Answers to common pool
water and spa
Iinteractive pages providing solutions for pool
- Soak in the spa without Bromine. After your done, Activate an otherwise undetectible bank of Bromine in your water to use the power of Bromine to sanitize your spa!
- GLB ENHANCE creates an undetectible bank of bromine in your spa. When you use the spa you will not smell or feel the bromine. Once you are done using the spa youwill add GLB Activate to activate enough of the bromine to effectively sanitize your spa water before your next use.
- GLB ACTIVATE contains 32.8% potassium peroxymonosulfate and is buffered to last longer in hot water enviroments, such as your spa. Activate is a non-chlorine odorless shock treatment for your spa. When used in conjunction with Enhance, you will add 2 oz/ 250 gallons after each spa usage to shock treat spa and activate bromine to sanitize spa. As a weekly shock treatment you will add 4 oz / 250 gallons of water once per week.
- GLB PROTECT PLUS is specially formulated to prevent mineral stains and scale from your spa while it is filled with water.
Initial Dosage: 2 oz per 250 gallons while spa is filling.
Weekly Dosage: 1 oz per 250 gallons.
GLB Enhance System
- GLB pH BALANCERS should be used to maintain the proper pH and Alkalinity balance in your spa water. pH Up & ph Down granular will raise and lower the pH of your spa water. Spa Increase & Spa Decrease liquids will raise and lower both the pH and the Alkalinity of your spa's water. Alkalinity Up granular will increase the Alkalinity of your spa's water. pH Magic will lock your pH in place until you drain and refill the spa. Maintaining the proper balance in your spa is the key to successfull spa water management.
- GLB CLARIFIER & NATURAL CLEAR both work to clarify your spa water. The GLB Clarifier causes suspended particles to be filtered more rapidly by your filter system while the Natursal Clear is an enzyme that digests oils literally removing them from your spa to prevent excessive foaming and scum lines.
- GLB FILTER CLEANER should be used once every 4 to 6 weeks to clean your spa's cartridge filter. Simply mix with water in a pail at a ratio of 6.5 oz per 1 gallon of water
- and let your filter soak for 12 hours. Then rinse the filter, let dry and re-use.
- GLB SPA & COVER CLEANERS can be used to maintain a long lasting clean spa and spa accessories.
- AQUACHEK 3 IN 1 TEST STRIPS are used regularly to maintain your spa's water balance. Use the bromine strips with the Nature 2 system. The bromine strips will register bromine only after you've treated the water with GLB Activate.These strips will also test your pH and total Alkalinity..
© Copyrite 2003 All Rights Reserved West Bend Fence / A-1 Pools, Inc.
1168 North Main Street - West Bend, WI 53090 Phone: 262/334-9493 & Fax: 262/334-9492