Congratulations, you have decided to purchase a hot tub…but now comes the hard part. How to know which hot tub is right for you? You know you will have to live with your choice for years to come, and you surely don’t want to make a mistake.
Never fear, the hot tub professionals at A-1 are here to help. We’ve got you covered with information and tips to help you find a hot tub that is the right fit for you and your family. Not only that, we can provide information and service to you once your hot tub of choice is installed in your backyard. Let’s take a look at some important priorities for choosing a hot tub that will suit your needs.
What is your main purpose in getting a hot tub?
Why do you want a hot tub, anyway?
- Wellness: A hot tub is a perfect addition to your life if you want to practice self-care. A hot tub can help with better sleep, pain relief, stress issues, muscle recovery, and relaxation. If this is what you want from your hot tub, you will want to focus on models with good jet power and placement, such as Bullfrog® Spas JetPak™Massage Options. A hot tub with a lounge seat could be a great addition.
- Quality time with family: If you envision yourself spending quality time with your family members, you will want a hot tub with the right number of seats to accommodate them. If some of your family members are on the short side, you should consider seat depth in order for everyone to feel comfortable no matter what their stature. It is hard to relax if one feels they are floating out of their seat! Sundance® Spas Cameo® model could be a winner for you.
- Entertaining friends: Do you plan to entertain in your hot tub? In that case, a larger model that seats 7-8 people might be what you need. One thing to pay particular attention to is the size of the foot well. No one enjoys crowding their knees and feet together in the hot tub. Choose a model with plenty of room.
What size hot tub is right for you?
Your first limitation as to the size of your hot tub is the location where you will place it. If you have a small deck or patio area, that will dictate the size of hot tub you can choose. If you have no space limitations, the sky is the limit!
Think about the number of people who will typically be using the hot tub. Are you a single person or a couple? If it will just be yourself or your spouse using the hot tub, there is no need to get a hot tub that holds a large number of people. A 2-4 seater could be perfect. Do you have a small family with one or two children? Then a medium-sized hot tub that seats 4-6 may work for you. If you plan to use your hot tub for larger gatherings, then opt for a larger model that seats 6-8 or more people.
Extra features make a big difference.
Adding in some extra features can make your hot tub experience even more pleasurable than you may have imagined.
- Jets: We have already mentioned the importance of jets and their placement. Having a variety of jets or jets that are adjustable will over the best therapeutic experience. Bullfrog® Spas JetPak™ System could be what you are looking for.
- Lighting: Exterior and interior lighting creates a wonderful ambiance.
- Water features: Water features can provide sublime relaxation. Some options include waterfalls, fountains, and spouting jets.
- Audio system: Adding an audio system to your hot tub creates ambiance and auditory enjoyment while you soak.
- Automation: An automated system means you can control your hot tub from wherever you are. Imagine heading home after a stressful day at work and being able to program your hot tub’s temperature, lighting, and jets before you even get home.
At A-1, we realize how important it is to know which hot tub is right for you before making that important purchase. We make it easier for you by inviting you to come into either of our locations to take a “wet test” in our Sundance® or Bullfrog Spas®. Our trained professionals can go into great detail as to each of our brand’s features and ensure that the choice you make is the right one. Contact us today to make an appointment.